Saturday, April 28, 2007

We're Back!!!!

We're back in the states! Beanie is home with her hubbie and Dave and i are staying at the Highland Beach Home in Florida. It is so beautiful here and about 300 yards from the ocean! We will be coming back to Va Bch tomorrow as we are anxious to get back home. We already miss the wonderful staff at Eden Clinic but have been told we can call the doctor anytime day or night. It is like we belong to an exclusive club! Words could never explain how incredibly wonderful the staff was. We have lots of eail addresses of all the patient's families so I will be staying in touch with them. Hopefully we will see them again when we return. We will probably all be returning at different times. but it would surely be nice to all return together. Dave became close to his roommate Jerry and Bean and i became close with two of the gals- one whose bhusband has a very rare terminal disease and the other one is a model and actress whose mother has Parkinson's. She isn't a well known actress but she had a travel show on the entertainment Channel. We really enjoyed spending time with her and she invited us to LA. You wanted details so hopefully I have given you some! Dave has to be very careful to stay healthy so if you come to visit- I will probably make you wear a mask! But don't let that stop you. We want to see our family and friends!!! Love Cindy
Please continue to keep Dave in your prayers. It is such a wonderful feeling to know that you are all praying for him. He feels surrounded by your love and it is very comforting! We love you all!!!! I will ask my sister to do a slideshow and also post more pictures!

7 comments:

GUY WILLIS said...

CINDY & DAVE.....

WELCOME HOME....WITH LOVE....
AND WITH PRAYERS TO JESUS OF THANKSGIVING FOR ALL THE MIRACLES THAT EACH OF US HAVE BEEN WITNESSED TOO ON YOUR JOURNEY!!!

Dave....Cindy says we have to wear masks around you.....BE PREPARED!!!!

LOVE YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH....AND I AM SO THANKFUL TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY!!!!!!!

guy

Traci Lee said...

YEA!!!! Glad you are on your way home. Can wait to see you. Have a safe flight tomorrow.

I love you,

Traci

Bill & Roxanne said...

Welocome home to all. By the time you get this you will have been home a day or so. I'm glad things went well for you; Roxanne and I will stand back for a bit but I'm really looking forward to talking with you. I'm sure your family is glad to have you home too. Now, the good Lord willing, we at work will get you back at some point soon. Never think you haven't been missed. I have talked to many, all wish you well and all look forward to seeing you back in the chair as soon as you can safely do so.

Well my friend, just want you to know that we've kept our eye on things, we will continue to pray for your continued good healt and fast recovery. Again, Welcome Home.

Bill and Roxanne

Carol Evans said...

Dave,

I had lunch with Cheri Smith on Sunday and she told me about the journey you are on. There is no doubt that GOD is your tour guide, nor is there any doubt in my mind that you deserve the very best healing HE can provide. I will be praying for you and hoping that you will be back at AMSEC fighting the good fight with those ornery MARMAC contracting people. Thinking of you and praying for you.
Carol Evans, former AMSECer

Frank D said...

Hey Dave

Glad to see that you are back in the states. I pray that everything went the best way it could.
No change here, SNAFU especially as old King Neptune continues to be soooooo evasive.

frank

rose said...

Hi David I didn't know that I could still write to you even though you are home. Dianne called me today to tell me I could. How does it seem to be home with the best nurse you could ever have? She is the greatest!!!!! We still have you in our prayers & will always will. Dianne just got back from Fla & had a great time. She really needed that break. Lorie said your Mom stayed in bed most of the day & know Dianne realizes she has to look into some facility for her. It is such a drain on Dianne. I guess Jeanne talked her into it. Its the best thing. Well I won't keep you any longer but I am glad you are looking better & we can still use the blog. Love you & Hpapy Mothers day to Cindy.
Say Hi to all the kids for me. Love you both Marie

bathmate said...

WELCOME HOME....WITH LOVE....
AND WITH PRAYERS TO JESUS OF THANKSGIVING FOR ALL THE MIRACLES THAT EACH OF US HAVE BEEN WITNESSED TOO ON YOUR JOURNEY!!! Fortunately it is a good posting. I like it. It's pretty much impressive.
Bathmate