Saturday, June 16, 2007

Day 5 of Trip 2

I already tried to post to this thing once this morning however the internet went out and I lost everything. Cindy won't leave me alone about posting again so this one will be short and sweet.

Last night Joe and I had dinner and some drinks with Bill and Noke which was very nice.

Dad received his last transplant yesterday which I recorded. Not sure if I can post videos on here and don't have time to figure it out since my van will be here in a few min. to pick me up to go back to the airport. I am not looking forward to coming home, sorry guys! I just don't want to leave Dad.

Got to go....see you soon

Love
Tami, Joe, Cindy and Dad

5 comments:

Bean said...

sorry you have to leave, Tami. It is remote yet peaceful place. Eden is a great name for the clinic. So, Dave get's only two transplants this time? What are the thoughts of the doctors about what results we might expect this time? I am really praying that Dave's immune system is in such good shape now that those stem cells are going to go to repair muscle damage. We will see Dave up and around and praising God soon. Thank you Lord for the miracle of healing that is taking place at Eden. Thank you Lord for the journey that Dave is on, for the blessings that have come to him and his family, for a closer relationship with you, for the opportunity to experience your love in everyone who prays for us, for knowing you are in Charge, and for knowing that you are making Dave whole. AMEN

Traci Lee said...

To Bean's comment: DITTO

Save trip home Mimi!

I Love You ALL!

Traci

Luke Hillier said...

Big Dave,
We love you and are praying for your health and recovery.
Luke and Family

Bev Willis said...

Tami made it home OK . . . she is well fed and tucked in for the night. She was a tired baby but very talkative and so happy she had the opportunity to make this trip. She also said she has lots of pictures and videos so we will look forward to at least some of those here on the blog in the near distant future. Sunday will be spent doing a paper and studying for 2 exams . . . all due this week ! ! !

Hope all went well in Eden today.

Love & Blessings to all,
Bev

Sue said...

Dave and Cindy....Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. Have a safe, smooth flight home. I'm visualizing those good cells on a roll now and after your return from Eden. Love...Sue